Friday, April 1, 2011

Purple Haze


So here goes...I have never had crazy colored hair in my life. Today was a leap because although I've dyed my hair tons in the past, the last two years, I regressed to hair virginity and was back to my natural color 100%. Considering I hadn't seen my natural color since the age of 12, I figured it was a good time to find out what was.

Please note the "deer in headlights" look in my eye in the above pic. This is where I remember my hair hates color and normally rejects it, leaving me with a brassy, burnt toast color. In the case of purple, that might be a washed-magenta-y look. Ayyyyyy....what am I doing?
Final product...I knew it. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It's an awesome hue of purple, really only visible in the light...which is good, considering I warp young minds for a living. The purple can only be seen in this pic on top, and the bottom looks golden-ish, telling me a good percentage of the purple didn't take. I'm wondering what it's gonna look like after I wash it a few times this weekend. I'm pretty pleased overall, with my relatively safe venture in to punk purple locks ;-)

Mission for the day...accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment