Monday, April 25, 2011

Brazilian FAIL

Today I woke up feeling like complete and total ASS despite the fact that I slept all day Sunday. My crazy stint as Annie Oakley, and my loco jaunt to Marfa left my body completely drained and germy. I dragged my ass to work, only to get sent home, after being called a "cesspool of infection" by one of my students. I mumbled..."good vocabulary use..." and dragged my ass home, where I proceeded to sleep and drug myself until Tuesday morning.

Sorry, Zahira, if you are reading this...I did not get a Brazilian wax. There was just no way I could stomach such a process after this weekend's shenanigans. I'm sure one day, I'll manage to try it, but that day is definitely not today!

I was kinda curious about getting this fu manchu removal...but it can wait. No one sees my bikini line anyhow.

Back to my Mucinex and Kleenex.
sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment