Hola!
If you are reading this, it is because I've invited you to read my 30 Days Till 30 blog. For the next month, I will be completing one task a day, representing things I have always wanted to do but have never done that I think need to be a part of the last month of my 20's. Some are silly, some are serious, and some are things my procrastinating ass has never gotten around to doing. So please enjoy. If you'd like to join me on any of these adventures, please let me know. I may need encouragement, solidarity or alcoholic beverages! The list was compiled by me and the people who know me the best and are closest to me. Because work and grad school keep me insanely, ridiculously busy, I have had to plan this out carefully. My 30 days begin tomorrow!
Monday, March 28: Take a hike (literally!)
Tuesday, March 29: Say yes all day
Wednesday, March 30: Complete as many random acts of kindness as possible in one day
Thursday, March 31: Write a Thank You letter
Friday, April 1: Dye a section of my hair purple
Saturday, April 2: Watch a film at Fellini Film Cafe
Sunday, April 3: Spend the whole day alone
Monday, April 4: Write a list of negativities collected and burn it
Tuesday, April 5: Take a pic of something beautiful that personifies that exact moment
Wednesday, April 6: Get a full body massage
Thursday, April 7: Change a baby's diaper
Friday, April 8: Take a midnight picnic
Saturday, April 9: Plant a tree/Hug a tree
Sunday, April 10: Fire a gun
Monday, April 11: Visit my father's grave
Tuesday, April 12: TBD (My Mom picks my activity today. Famously indecisive woman!)
Wednesday, April 13: Work out twice in one day
Thursday, April 14: Write a long overdue letter
Friday, April 15: Kiss a stranger
Saturday, April 16: Read a book to baby Mae (I will be in CA for C-M's baby shower)
Sunday, April 17: TBD (Cristina-Maria, my sister-friend will choose today's activity)
Monday, April 18: Ask someone out on a date that is completely not my type
Tuesday, April 19: Ditch class & take a homeless kid for a manicure (contributed by my loco boss, Joel)
Wednesday, April 20: Cook a three course meal
Thursday, April 21: Get drunk on a weeknight (and I can't call in the next day)
Friday, April 22: Get another tattoo
Saturday, April 23: Stay up all night and watch the sun rise
Sunday, April 24: XXXXXXXPrivate activityXXXXXXXXX
Monday, April 25: Get a Brazilian bikini wax (contributed by Zahira...ouch.)
Tuesday, April 26: Ride the city bus
Wednesday, April 27: TBD (Krista, my partner in crime, picks today's activity)
Thursday, April 28: TBD (Now taking SUGGESTIONS!)
I'd like to take this opportunity to extend an invitation for you to come over on April 7th... Huh? Oh, no reason!
ReplyDeleteAlas, I already have a baby lined up for the 7th...one diaper and one diaper and one diaper ONLY!
ReplyDeleteHow about on April 28th you come swim with me? Let's do some laps =) Or we could just go for a walk. Since you offered to join me in one of my workouts. Let me know what you think. Or any other time is fine too.
ReplyDeleteSarah, that day is my actual birthday, and I have class till 9 ;( Any other day would be great, though! Where are you swimming at? I am free anytime with the exception of Tuesdays and Thursday evenings.
ReplyDeleteFor April 28th, you have to have big party at Chuckie Cheese's. And you MUST record and post the conversation you have with the manager when you explain this party is for a 30 year old, and yes, you want tokens.
ReplyDeleteI like Sem54's idea for April 28th!
ReplyDelete